Breaking into the e-commerce space comes with many challenges. The biggest of these challenges is finding a suitable space to work and store physical goods and products. While tech startups may be able to run their services entirely remotely, e-commerce businesses don’t have this luxury. Add to this the fact that small and medium e-commerce businesses have little in terms of support, and it’s no wonder that so many startups fail to realize their full potential.
That’s why we created Shedpoint. We wanted a place for entrepreneurs to realize their dreams of running an efficient and effective e-commerce company. Shedpoint offers e-commerce space for businesses to come together and house their physical goods.
Need clean, organized, and efficient warehouse space? Traditional warehouses lock you into multi-year leases, make you buy space you’ll never use, and assign you space right next to a messy contractor. Shedpoint’s co-warehousing solutions mean you can rely on getting exactly what you need when you need it. We don’t cater to messy contractors, so your space is always kept clean and organized; each member’s items are separated by proper dividing walls, not chain-link fences. Best of all, we offer logistics and fulfillment to help support your business and save you time.
Shedpoint may be for you if you are:
- An individual seller (Etsy, Shopify, etc.) looking for space to house your physical goods.
- A small or medium-sized e-commerce startup or business looking for an affordable and quality solution to your warehousing needs.
- In search of an accessible and centrally located office space in Calgary.
- Looking for flexible warehousing and co-working opportunities.
- Want to just book a private office space without warehouse space.
- Interested in accessing your office and warehouse facilities anytime, any day.
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 18:00
Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 18:00